Blogs that discuss topics around travel and tourist attractions as well as a variety of travel tips and tricks

Tuesday

Halo Trip - Absence Skagaströnd and the Northern Lights [journal]

Hello friends |

I've been inward this foreign house betwixt beingness incredibly busy , too incredibly stagnant.  
For the entirety of August , I didn't piece of job out Skagaströnd.  On the outset of September , novel roommates joined me at the residency , too the vibe of the studio changed again.  I was joined past times a ceramicist from the Minnesota too an illustrator from Helsinki.  

A calendar month agone - inward the middle of August - Skagaströnd came together for a festival.  There was singing , dancing , a huge bonfire.  On that twenty-four hours (you mightiness get got seen) I did a big , long swim inward the ocean.




Lela , the studio truthful cat is nonetheless here.  There are rumours she mightiness hold upwardly pregnant.




In the lead-up to September , too knowing temperatures would drib quickly every bit nosotros faced the First Frost , I took whatever adventure to swim that I could.  Sometimes this meant ignoring the bronchitis that tickled the dorsum of my throat.  It'll hold upwardly no surprise that I was incredibly sick for the final calendar week of August too the outset of September.



The start of tumble has brought several days of clear skies , nonetheless H2O too minimal wind.  This meant I could get got my studio (currently my laptop) outside. 



I was also lucky plenty to larn my outset glimpse of the Northern Lights.  It was presently later on 10pm too nosotros were drinking at the local bar too eating seat to celebrate my Finnish roommates 30th birthday.  We stepped out into the mutual frigidity too were treated to dazzling light-green snakes rolling over the mount for nigh an hour.



 This isn't much of a magazine , but merely filling you lot inward on what's happening.  I'm writing 2000+ words daily , reading , too looking for monsters inward the harbour.  For the final few days I was joined past times my parents , too I get got merely about exciting adventures to portion amongst you.  Watch this space.



Share: